Search This Blog

Friday, September 23, 2011

task 4

            I’m not in a field of expertise so I don’t know who I could write about. I’m unemployed and do nothing but do chores for my dad. I will probably fail this post but hopefully not my class. I am also not seeing how I could put in a link. Skylar gave me an idea about writing on some one in the automotive industry cause i know cars. I'm going to do Henry Ford. Henry Ford was born on July 30th 1863 and he looked like a little girl as kid. At sixteen he moved to Detroit to be a machinist apprentice. He founded the ford motor company in the year 1903. In the beginning his plant only made a few cars a day. 1910 brought along a new era with the assembly line. Fords most popular vehical was the model t. 

1 comment:

  1. Well, at least you got something right--you won't fail the class! This post, however, definitely needs some more development. I know there's someone you could spend 250 words describing. Your other posts are interesting, though, they too could use a bit more development--read your posts when you finish writing them and ask yourself what more your audience might want to know; include details that distinguish your experiences from others.

    ReplyDelete