Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

task 1

I connect to the world in many different ways using the interweb. Facebook is one of the main ways, talking with friends, adding new people, and playing some competitive apps. I like to use youtube a lot as well and that’s nothing but seeing the world through other peoples eyes in most videos. Granted there is a lot of music on youtube but jenna marbles has what I would call is a video blog where she just talks about random subjects each week.
I’m not really sure what direction I would want to take with my blog at all. I wouldn’t know how to choose that it seems a little too artistic for me. Choosing a direction I guess would just happen for me in some random way. It would most likely just happen on its own, I’m not even one-hundred percent sure what the direction really is. The direction I would think is either just the theme of the blog or the theme of the writing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment