Search This Blog

Monday, September 19, 2011

task 2

            I didn’t have a very exciting weekend by all means. I am grounded and can’t leave my house and for the most part I just did work at my house. Most of my Sunday was spent stripping and cleaning scrap aluminum to take to a scrap yard to make some cash. I’m actually going to drop the aluminum after school today. My friend Rich and I also did some work on the s10 in the garage but didn’t get very far on it. Besides the work I basically just watched TV and did nothing this weekend worth mention especially in my blog. I guess I can count this as part of my weekend though because I wasn’t in school Thursday and Friday for my grandpa’s funeral. On Thursday we went to his service in a little church in the town Jordan where he lived. Jordan is about an hour south of Hastings where I live. Friday we went up to the national cemetery at Fort Snelling to have his funeral and the honor guard did the 21 gun salute.

No comments:

Post a Comment